Contact Phone: 773-217-0477
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paulette Janus, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and the founder of Janus Behavioral Health Services with offices located in Lakeview and Wilmette. Paulette has over 15 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. She is an individual and family therapist, family and divorce mediator, collaborative divorce coach, and co-parent coach. She is also a leadership consultant utilizing her unique background of psychology and conflict resolution to help those in business from entrepreneurs to CEOs excel.
Paulette uses research to guide her work, recognizing that psychology (the way individuals thinks, feel, and act) impacts all life areas from relationships, to self-confidence, parenting, work productivity, financial decisions, and health status and even disease progression. A diverse range of discussion topics include Raising Digital Natives: Navigating The Ever Present Technology, Protecting Your Marriage From The 4 Horseman Of The Apocalypse, OCEAN: A Psychological Theory Of Leadership Personality, Giving And Getting Feedback: Tips To Engage In Difficult Conversations.
Paulette earned her B.A. in psychology from Northwestern University and her Master of Social Work degree from the University of Illinois Chicago. Paulette has presented at the National Association of Social Workers state conference. She has also been quoted in various media outlets including the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and several Yahoo Parenting articles.
- (For Parents) – Raising Digital Natives: Navigating The Ever Present Technology
- (For Families) – Protecting Your Marriage From The 4 Horseman Of The Apocalypse
- (For Leaders) – OCEAN: A Psychological Theory Of Leadership Personality
- (For Everyone) – Giving And Getting Feedback: Tips To Engage In Difficult Conversations
- I have had the privilege of knowing Paulette Janus for five years. We are in several organizations together, and work as co-chairs of the Marketing Committee for the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois. I have heard Paulette speak to groups of professionals on several occasions. She is an engaging and informative public speaker. Her presentations were lively and interesting. I would highly recommend Paulette as a speaker.
Karen A. Covy
Attorney at Law