Contact Phone: 720-212-9780
Contact Email: beatrice@DrillSergeantofLife.com
Beatrice Bruno is an Army Veteran but always and forever a Drill Sergeant.
Married for over 23 years to John, Beatrice has raised four children – his, hers, and theirs – to adulthood and has relished being able to finally put the same words as her book titles – “How To Get Over Yourself, Get Out of Your Own Way, and Get What YOU Want Out of Life!” and “How To Get Over Yourself and Let Go of the P.A.S.T.” – to good use in helping her children and others do the same.
Although Beatrice is an ordained Gospel minister, she preaches without being preachy and teaches without being teach-ey!
She is the creator of the Get Over Yourself Series, the Let Go of the P.A.S.T. BootCamp Series, as well as Writer, Thou Art Loosed! WriteCamp. She is also the author of the forthcoming fiction novel, “The Baby Chronicles” that tells us where we were Before we were.
While serving as a Drill Sergeant on active duty, Beatrice trained and helped transform over 2000 young men and women from civilian to soldier. She has now brought that same expertise to the marketplace and ready to help you get your rear in gear, help you get over your excuses and procrastination and be ALL you were called and created to be on the Battlefield of Life!
- The Potted Plant Syndrome – Position yourself for maximum growth!
- Open Your Hands – It’s Your Time to Receive!
- Let Go of the PAST – The Pain, The Process, The Promise
- “When I met Beatrice, I told her about the problems I encountered with my brother. Since meeting “The Drill Sergeant of Life” Beatrice Bruno, a light bulb started to burn bright inside my brain. Her words were beginning to sink in and getting her book, How to Get Over Yourself and Let Go of the Past! Re-affirmed what I needed to hear.Beatrice has seven Key’s to remember: A reminder in Chapter 6 is Key #4 – This ONE thing I do: I choose TODAY to Let Go Of the Past! She states “Your future is waiting for you to release those
past experiences and grab hold of the new experiences it has for you.”It certainly has done that for me. I texted my brother and told him how I felt and no matter what has happened he’s my brother and I still love him. From that moment on, we have been communicating and realizing the times we’ve missed because we couldn’t let things go.~ Maureen “Mo” Lambert, CTIS, Anderson/Madison County Visitors Bureau
- “Just recently I met Beatrice Bruno. Her enthusiasm and honesty bowled me over. She is such a dynamic person I could hardly wait to read her book, “How to Get Over Yourself, Get Out of Your Own Way, and Get What You Want Out of Life!” Now, having read the book, I’m even more impressed. It makes so much sense! She makes it so simple. I am already applying some of the principles she teaches. Can hardly wait to hear her speak and attend a workshop with her. God Bless her and what her book will do for people.” ~ LuWanda Ford, Pocket Flag Project
- “On March 12, 2015 Blue Spruce Kiwanis had the pleasure of getting kicked in the pants by Beatrice Bruno, The Drill Sergeant of Life. Believe me, it was not painful. Beatrice arrived at the restaurant where we meet before our early start time of 7:00 am. She was ready to take on our group of 30 plus with her energy and wit. We made her sit through our breakfast and business meeting for half an hour. By 7:30, Beatrice was up and running. After her introduction, she tried to make me do push-ups for being slow to get her handouts to every member. By looking busy, I was able to avoid the push-ups. Beatrice proceeded with her talk. She was very animated describing her history. Two things really caught my attention; Beatrice said that when she was young, she thought that she was too black and was not attractive. It took some time and help from others but she realized that she was beautiful. I totally agree!Beatrice pointed out that the P.A.S.T. causes you to keep your hands closed. These are people, places, possibilities and situations that should be terminated. Let go of these and proceed with excitement, expectation, encouragement, empowerment and excellence. Kiwanis has a special mission: to improve the world, one child and one community at a time. By the end of her presentation, I think that all of us Kiwanians could clearly see how by making a difference in one child’s life could improve our world. We practically jumped out of our chairs, ready to serve the children.Thank you Beatrice, for your inspiring presentation!~ Dave Krieves, President of Blue Spruce Kiwanis
Main Category: Business