Understanding The Difference Between Bankers & Businesspeople:
How banks work, what to ask for, how to get it
Every business needs a bank and every businessman has to deal with a banker. Communication often breaks down because the businessman thinks he’s dealing with a fellow businessman, he’s NOT! Banks and bankers have an entirely different set of priorities than do businesses. This seminar will teach you:
- What is the fundamental difference between banks and business
- What questions should I ask a banker
- How does Loan Committee really work
- Asking for the right loan
- How to make your banker look good so you get what you want.